We are Recruiting for a Social Media Associate
03 / 06 / 2016
This position is under the Job Growth Wales programme (see criteria below), applications are via Careers Wales
Job purpose :
To support the Social Media Strategist in social media management of our client accounts. Support the team in providing a variety of content whilst working with clients on strategy. Assist in planning projects to ensure the company is providing a service, which is exceptional.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Assist in the design and delivery of social media strategy for clients and company.
- Curate relevant content to reach the client and Citrus Content ideal audience.
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users appropriately.
- Research and write bespoke content to meet client’s objectives and complement the social strategy. All content produced is in the unique tone of voice of each client.
- Analyse data and provide regular reports to clients highlighting progress.
- Develop ideas and create offers for lead generation.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, and introduce new systems and techniques.
- Assist in designing long-term strategies and campaigns from client’s stated business objectives and implement
- Monitor property news and legislation to ensure content is accurate and relevant.
- Attend events and training to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Demonstrates self-belief
- Shows integrity
- Committed to service excellence
- Cares about clients and colleagues
- Continuously developing
- Results driven
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Demonstrates high energy
- Desire to create the role their own
- Team player
- Great communicator, verbal and written
- Leads and inspires
- Involved and committed
- Good understanding of social media
- Competent in using at least Twitter and Facebook
- Competent in using a variety of social software
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with a range of audiences from across a number of disciplines
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients and partners
- Must be highly organised to manage multiple projects to strict deadlines
- Must be able to produce consistent work with an excellent attention to detail
- Experience in selling a service
Please note that these are only desirable
- Experience on scheduling software
- Understanding of the property industry
- Experience of Facebook advertising
- Experience in creating images
Closing Date – 16.06.16
Please note the following requirements for Job Growth Wales:
- You must be between the ages of 16-24 years of age and provide evidence
- You must be unemployed at time of application and provide evidence
- You must not be on the work programme with the Job Centre Plus, or in full-time education
- You will not be eligible if they have previously undertaken a Jobs Growth Wales placement
- You must apply through the Careers Wales website
- You must not be on any other Government funded training programme
- You must be unemployed and able to prove this with a letter from the Job Centre or Careers Wales
- You will need to supply copies of their highest level of qualification (if applicable)
If you have any questions contact Citrus Content
To apply head on over to Careers Wales